Patch notes for revision 500 of Armoured Onslaught!
- Added new levels: Hot Stuff Act 1, 2 and Boss (still a WIP)
- Voiceovers! We have added a voice for General Wessex thanks to the talented Kerry Hutchinson! Go check out his website: http://www.kerryvoice.uk/
- We’ve added some new sound effects for BARI’s mech and weapons. More new sound effects to follow!
- Added new weapons and utilities for BARI. Purchase them from the shop!
- On-Screen Damage now scales in size proportional to the amount of damage inflicted
- Added campaign progression and scoring system. Complete the preceding level to move onto the next! And try to beat your best score!
- We’ve added Difficulty Medals for campaign levels. Newbie, Normal, Hard and Insane!
- Added Tip videos throughout the campaign
- Added UI for Building Limits
- Fixed bug with being unable to resume campaign level from main menu (save data was not loading properly)
- Fixed bug with weird input issues on level start
- Mouse and Gamepad input switching should be more fluid and less buggy for all menus
- Fixed bug on some levels where piercing projectiles weren’t following the ground properly
- Fixed bug where turrets were unable to shoot at higher targets
- A bunch of optimisation changes
So what are you waiting for? Go join the beta to check it out!